Version 0.5.0 of picotm has been released today.
Here’s a list of new features and bug fixes.
- Library versioning is now supported by libpicotm.so and its modules.
- Improved internal error handling. All calls to abort() have been replaced with (non-)recoverable error handling; resulting in better support for fail-safe systems.
- File-descriptor support has been reworked and cleaned up. There are now seprarate data structures for different file types and open file descriptions. Non-transactional corner cases are detected and reported.
- A data structure for shared reference-counted objects has been added to the module library.
- The GNU and POSIX variants of strerror_r() are now supported.
picotm 0.5.0 is available for download on the GitHub release page.
subscribe via RSS