Version 0.6.0 of picotm has been released today.
Here’s a list of new features and bug fixes.
- Added transactional sprintf() and sscanf() functions.
- chdir_tx() now reports errors during roll-backs.
- Added restart statistics. Call picotm_number_of_restarts() to retrieve the number of restarts performed by the local thread’s last transaction. This functionality is helpful for benchmarking and performance analysis.
- Added, reworked and cleaned up module tests. The tests result are returned in TAP format for easy integration into test harnesses.
- Merge module tests into picotm package. Type `make check’ to run all tests on your local machine.
picotm 0.6.0 is available for download on the GitHub release page.
subscribe via RSS