Version 0.9.0 of picotm has been released today. Includes support for Windows, MacOS X and FreeBSD; and feature-test macros for supported system interfaces.
Here’s a full list of new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for MacOS X, Windows and FreeBSD. Picotm now supports MacOS X and FreeBSD natively. Windows is supported through the Cygwin compatibility layer.
- Added feature-test macros. Presence of transactional interfaces for
system libraries is now announce at build time by C pre-processor macros.
PICOTM_<module>_HAVE_<interface>to be defined to 1.
- Added test cases for math functions. All functions in the libm module now have at least one test case.
- Bug fix: Don’t free alloca()-allocated memory. (#173)
- Bug fix: Decode ‘mode_t’ as int when used in varargs. (#182)
- Bug fix: Don’t roll-back twice during recovery. (#208)
- Bug fix: Don’t roll-back when saving FPU exception flags. (#212)
subscribe via RSS