picotm 0.13.0 released
Version 0.13.0 of picotm has been released today. The new version is distributed un der the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3 or later. It adds support for locales, time/string formatting and parsing, and pointer-specific module data.
Here’s a full list of new features and bug fixes.
- License change: picotm and its modules are now distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3 or later. Test programs and scripts are distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
- Time/string conversion: The libc module now provides the
- Locale support: The libc module now provides support for locale
interfaces. This includes
setlocale()from ISO and
- Module-independent pointer-state: The new ptrdata module provides global and thread-local pointer state. Modules can attach state data to a memory address, or retrieve attached state. The locale implementation uses these facilities.
- Mandate stricter error checking during build and in build scripts.
The build scripts now compile all source code with
- Bug fix: Treemap look-up operations for non-existent entries do no longer result in undefined behavior but return a default value.
picotm 0.13.0 is available for download on the GitHub release page.
subscribe via RSS